Monday, November 26, 2012

Chris Brown and TV producer Jenny Johnson in X rated Twitter fight

Chris Brown
Cover of Chris Brown

After Chris Brown posted a photo on his Twitter page with the caption, “I look old as f***! I’m only 23…” TV producer Jenny Jones took it upon herself to comment on it, writing, “I know! Being a worthless piece of s*** can really age a person.”
This began a NSFW tweeting war between the two with the singer posting the message, “take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Johnson then wrote, “It’s ‘HO’ not ‘HOE’ you ignorant f***.”
Brown responded that he should pass gas while Johnson is pleasuring him, to which she replied, “Your mom must be so proud of you.”
He wrote, “mom says hello… She told me not shart in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.”
Johnson came back with, “YOU FLIRT!!!”
According to Idolator, most of Brown’s tweets were deleted, but his final thought was reporteldy, “Let me leave this bitch alone… It’s good to know my worth by listening to a bitch that is worthless! #iwin #bushpigswag.”
Johnson left the conversation with, “I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.”
According to The Huffington Post, Johnson has been called “one of the funniest presences on Twitter” and has been mocking Brown since his 2009 arrest for assaulting Rihanna.
After the Twitter feud, many of Brown’s followers began sending sexual insults toward Johnson, the Post reports.
Want to read more Crime Examiner articles? Then subscribe to receive continuous updates as articles are published. You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Twitter and find links to all of my articles on uFollow. To watch live streamed breaking news and events,click here.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment